Thanks for volunteering, your help is vital in maintaining our preserves and trails!
This workday is for invasive species removal and native shrub plantings. All abilities are welcome, but be advised that this will be tool heavy.
We will be meeting at the South Trailhead of the Glowegee Creek Preserve at 10am and finish up by 2pm. Please visit the Glowegee Creek Trails page on our website for more information and directions.
The following are strongly recommended:
- Wear long pants and closed-toe shoes or boots
- Dress appropriately for being outdoors based on the weather forecast
- Wear gloves (some will be provided or you are welcome to bring your own)
- Bring a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated (water will also be provided)
- Wear sun-screen, a brimmed hat, or other clothing to shield from the sun
We’ve built in a 30 minute break with light snacks available for volunteers. We encourage you to bring snacks if you have any dietary restrictions.
Glowegee Volunteer Work Day Registration
Volunteer registration for 4/30 invasive species removal and native shrub planting