outreach volunteer opportunities
Saratoga PLAN is seeking volunteers with experience or interest in communications, public relations, and marketing to assist with projects and initiatives in communications.
Tasks may include:
- Distributing literature, newsletters, event flyers, etc., to PLAN preserves and public locations
- Writing and editing communications materials like blog posts and newsletters.
- Development of new communication strategies, including more web-based, interactive strategies and social media.
Communications Volunteer Benefits:
- Gain valuable knowledge on land conservation in Saratoga County
- Meet and work with other dedicated volunteers interested in promoting land conservation
- Work according to your own schedule
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer skills, and the ability to organize are required. Must be friendly, professional, flexible as well as eager to assist and offer new ideas.
If you have any questions about Saratoga PLAN’s volunteer program, please contact us.